WELCOME!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

HOW TO PICK UP GIRLS:

HOW TO PICK UP GIRLS: 

A pleasant afternoon walk through downtown Denver is in itself an event! Today was no exception.

As I threaded my way through the eclectic crowd, I came upon a young dude walking a gorgeous husky. I observed as he walked up behind a young lady, herself walking a terrier of some sort. Dogs do not have human inhibitions, and very quickly the two dogs became quite, er, chummy. 

Both humans did their best to pull the romantic canines apart, and while doing so, the inevitable boy-girl conversation began, naturally enough, with the girl complimenting the dude on such a beautiful animal. This conversation could have taken a predictable course, but, after all, this was Denver. 

Instantly a tiny crowd of about 6 or 7 complete strangers all walked up to the newly-almost-acquainted couple and themselves ogled the animals. Another long-haired youth blurted out:"Yeah, Dude, what an awesomely beautiful dog!" The group muttered and nodded agreement. The husky owner looked straight at me and said:"This is how I pick up girls!"

I commented:"Man, what a GREAT IDEA! A DOG!! Why didn't I think of that years ago!?!?" He answered:"It really works! AND…" he added, "If you break up, ya still have the DOG!!" I gave him a high-five and walked on toward the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment